Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are the Snowy Mountains, the Great Dividing Range, the Flinders Ranges, the Kimberleys and the Atherton Tablelands. In Arnhem Land, there is Kadadu National Park.
- Highest Mountain in Each State/Territory
- New South Wales Mount Kosciuszko 2,228 metres
- Victoria Mount Bogong 1,986 metres
- Australian Capital Territory Bimberi Peak 1,913 metres
- Queensland Mount Bartle Frere 1,622 metres
- Tasmania Mount Ossa 1,614 metres
- Northern Territory Mount Zeil 1,531 metres
- South Australia Mount Woodroffe 1,435 metres
- Western Australia Mount Meharry 1,253 metres