Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
My mother once freaked when I ate some mystery berries (which turned out to be wild rasberries) because she thought they were yew berries. If they were, would I have gotten sick? Birds eat them, but I'm assuming they'd be immune to any toxicity.
- It's actually the seeds inside the berries that are toxic. The ripe berry itself is harmless. Other parts of the plant, such as the leaves, are also highly toxic. That said, I wouldn't recommend eating the berries anyway - firstly because the toxin is powerful and you don't want to make a mistake (especially not swallowing a seed by accident) and secondly, because you should never trust everything you read on the Internet.