Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

Can dogs die by eating chocolate?

1,022,269questions on
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0

Yes, but this is actually very rare. In order to consume a potentially lethal amount, a 50 pound dog would have to consume over a half-pound of milk chocolate. Such an amount would be quite difficult, unless the dog is a chronic over-eater. The bottom line is that you should not feed chocolate to your dog, but unless you have a small dog like a chihuahua or yorkie, you shouldn't fret over it if they do.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki