There are currently 139 questions in this category.
Here are 117 answered questions.
- Are my resources safe from pillage if they are in a trading post?
- Are recourses gathering while offline?
- Are stationed troops helping in defending the town they are staioned in?
- Can a pillage be made with ships in the harbor?
- Can I change my capital?
- Can I pillage inactive players?
- Can I transport citizens?
- Can you delete a colony?
- Can you move your town's army in Ikariam?
- Can you store your resources in your trading post to avoid being pillaged?
- Do hoplites do damage to a wall?
- Do I need a carpenter's workshop on every colony?
- Do Unit & Ship Upgrades give points?
- Does a building (eg Carpentry) need to be built in every settlement or does the effect run across all your settlements?
- Does it still cost me double upkeep if I send troops to another one of my towns?
- Does the Carpenter apply globally (across all cities)?
- How can I activate a miracle?
- How can I change my town name?
- How can I find out what I am researching in ikariam?
- How can I find the location of a player?
- How can I get back my banned account?
- How can I know the city location of the other user?
- How can I move a town?
- How can I reload my long range units?
- How can I send gold?
- How can I translate ikariam Wikia to slovenian language?
- How can I translate to slovenian language?
- How can you tell what level the resources are for an island you are not part of?
- How do I center text on my alliance page?
- How do I control and use my colony?
- How do I defend myself against Mortars, battering rams and Catapults that give the attacker such incredible offencive pionts?
- How do I find out my military score?
- How do I know if my town is being blockaded?
- How do I know my military score?
- How do I move troops from one town to another town?
- How do I occupy another town?
- How do I quit an alliance?
- How do I send between colonies?
- How do I transfer soldiers to my colony on Ikariam?
- How do miracles work?
- How do you build a saw mill?
- How do you cancel training units?
- How do you check messages?
- How do you create an alliance?
- How do you end occupation?
- How do you find a player?
- How do you find cities?
- How do you Find peoples islands through thier user name?
- How do you gain more total points faster?
- How do you get back my banned account?
- How do you get general points?
- How do you get reasorces from an occupied town?
- How do you get vilagers?
- How do you get villagers?
- How do you go to another island?
- How do you increase total score on ikariam?
- How do you increase your master builder score?
- How do you increse the income of a town?
- How do you join a tribe without an embassy?
- How do you keep more wood?
- How do you move resources?
- How do you occupy a city?
- How do you occupy a town?
- How do you recall troops that have been deployed to another player town?
- How do you seduce sexy women?
- How do you stop the unit that is in progress?
- How do you trade dragons in dagon caves?
- How do you transport hoplites to a colony?
- How long can I have my military, I've lost it somehow twice?
- How long does it take to build a colony?
- How long untill my missing units return?
- How many buildings can you build?
- How many buildings can you build at a time if you have not ikariam plus?
- How many diplomacy points do I need to take over leadership of my alliance with 67 members?
- How many diplomacy points for new member?
- How many doctors are needed in battle?
- How many people can be in your alliance at level 3 in Ikariam?
- How many points are each unit worth?
- How many rams are needed to take down a level 1 wall?
- How many rounds a level 35 wall will stand?
- How many sulphur carabineers to a battle square?
- How moral works on Sea battles?
- How much can a forest in an island go?
- How vcan I find out what I am studying?
- If I am constructing a building and get pillaged, can they pillagers interupt my construction process and take the resources allocated to do the construction?
- If my troops are fully upgraded and my ally fights with me and his troops arent fully upgraded, do my troops lose their upgrades?
- Ikariam what level dose my embassy ned to be to get people in my alliance?
- In Ikariam, can you demolish the Academy after you've researched everything?
- In Ikariam, when you occupy a town, do you have to have fleet when you pillage another town on that island or not?
- Is an inactive town defended by its army if attacked?
- Is the carpenter building like the worksop, in that it's effect is applied to all colonies, or do you have to build 1 per colony to get it's effect there?
- What about level 10 wall Is it worth it to go farther Does the increase in damage make it worth it to go to level 20 Can it damage more than one unit per piece of wall per round?
- What amount of actions points are given an occupier, or someone with military access rights in Ikariam?
- What do catapults do on defense?
- What does AEK mean?
- What happen if my town had been occupied by foreign troop?
- What happens if I lost all my troops in Ikariam?
- What happens when I switch research?
- What is a good doctor to soldier ratio?
- What is fleet contact?
- What is ikariam?
- What is the "safe" capacity in warehouses in 0.3.1? 80 x level?
- What is the building upkeep costs?
- What is the difference between deploy fleet and defend port?
- What is the minimum town wall level so if I'm atacked, the wall stands more than 3 rounds, even if I'm atacked with mortars?
- What is the ratio of cooks to troops in ikariam?
- What will happen if I send resources and it exceeds the recipient's storage?
- When a cultural treaty is cancelled, how long do you have to wait bfore the game will let you get a new one?
- Where can I find a list of the miracles in ikariam?
- Where can I view my military score?
- Which is the newest server?
- Why are some neighbor islands yellow?
- Why cargo ship cost more?
- Why did Hitler die?
- Why does it take 2 workers to get 1 marble I sent 40 workers to a marble quarry, but they only produce 20 pieces an hour, why?
- Why is my poplation so low?
- Will missing units ever return?
Here are 22 unanswered questions.