This category is for questions about mathematics.
There are currently 1377
questions in this category.
There are 20 subcategories in this category:
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
Here are 159 answered questions.
- 1 cubic foot of shipping peanuts equals how many pounds of shipping peanuts?
- 1 foot equals how many centimetres?
- 1 over 6 equals what decimal?
- 1/2 Hour Equals How Many Minutes?
- 1/3 of a yard= how many iches?
- 10 1/2 yards equals how many inches?
- 100 million minutes is how long?
- 11.5 hours equal how many minutes?
- 12,345 g is equal to how many kg?
- 142142142 is a example of what kind of decimal?
- 1456 weeks equals how many days?
- 17 feet is equal to how many inches?
- 2 1/2 minutes equals how many seconds?
- 2/3 equals what decimal?
- 20 weeks equal how many days?
- 23 kg is how many pounds weight?
- 236.95 is what percent of 4900.00?
- 23kl is equal to how many pounds?
- 25 years=how many minutes?
- 250 liters equals how many mL?
- 27 3\4 of what?
- 3,5,9,17,33,65 what comes next in this sequence?
- 3/8 inch equals what in decimal?
- 3/8 of a yard = how many inches?
- 3/8 of a yard equals how many inches?
- 30 secs equals how many parts of a day?
- 30% equals what fraction?
- 35 minutes is how many seconds?
- 36 days equals how many weeks?
- 4 feet 8 inches = how many inches?
- 4 feet equals how many inches?
- 4 ft is how many cm?
- 4 litres is eqivalent to how many millitrers?
- 4 times what equals 60?
- 4 times what minus 3 equals 98?
- 4"8' is how many cm?
- 4,000 is 30 percent of what?
- 4/12= what decimal?
- 4/5 is equal to what decimal?
- 40 mm is how many cm?
- 40mm equals how many inches in diameter?
- 40mm+ how many cm?
- 45 3/4 equals how many feet?
- 45 oz equals to how many lb?
- 5 feet equals how many inches?
- 5 Foot 6 1/2 is how many centimeters?
- 5 foot 9 equals how many cm?
- 5 pounds is equal to what kilograms?
- 5'4 1/12 is equivalent to how many inches?
- 5'4 1/2 feet is equivalent to how many inches?
- 5'9 equals to how many cm?
- 500 ml = how many ounces?
- 6 250 ml equals how many liters?
- 6 is one third of what number?
- 6"*12" is how may yards?
- 65 minutes equals how many days?
- 7/8 what is percentage?
- 8 cups = how many quarts?
- 80 minutes equal what?
- 80 teaspoons equal how many cups?
- 900 in. = how many yd?
- 92 increased by 14 is what number?
- Are 125 and 64 perfect cubes?
- Are all rational numbers integers?
- Are all squares quadrilaterals?
- Are counting numbers a subset of whole numbers?
- Are meaning and value the same thing?
- Are negative numbers rational?
- Are there y axis and x axis in a circle graph?
- Can 15/48 be simplified?
- Can 18,8,25,6,4 equal 10?
- Can 19 be simplified?
- Can 51 be divided?
- Can any negative integer be greater than a positive integer?
- Can I simplify a fraction?
- Can the gcf of 18 and 36 be greater than 18?
- Can Wikianswers do math? For example, what is 1 third of 183?
- Can you get a degree in actuarial science and become an accountant?
- Can you put 63295 in words?
- Can you show an explanation of 3/9 of 18?
- Do all factor chains end with one?
- Do u have parallel & perpendicular answers?
- Do you have a maths wikipedia?
- Does 0 equal 1?
- Does 2 go into 70?
- Does 4 go into 70?
- Does 400cm equal to 4m?
- Does 7 go into fifty?
- Does 8904 round up or down?
- Does anything go into 143?
- Does one half equal 0.50?
- Does the fraction 3/4 = 9/12?
- Does water freze at 0degres?
- Does zero belong to the set of natural numbers?
- How are integers used in daily life?
- How big is the probability of 3 men colliding in two gliders on their birthday?
- How can 3 5/10 be simplified?
- How can a number name something?
- How can an outlier affect the mean?
- How can I calculate the possibility for a certain sum in x dice throws?
- How can I explain that 9/12 is greater than 2/3?
- How can I relate decimals into nationalism?
- How can we use math as a daily?
- How can you calculate range?
- How can you find the average speed and the total distance traveled?
- How can you study for a algebra test?
- How can you tell if a fraction is bigger than 2 wholes?
- How can you turn a fraction into a decimal?
- How could you use a number line to determine which if two numbers is greater?
- How do calculate gross profit ratio?
- How do carpenters relate to math?
- How do I get better in math?
- How do i graph inequalities?
- HOW DO I SOLVE (x^3 -1)?
- How do I work out 6/30?
- How do nurses use math?
- How do stock brokers use math?
- How do you add 2 over 3 and 2 over 9 but the denominator is 9?
- How do you add and subtract fractions with unlike denominators?
- How do you add mixed numbers?
- How do you calculate 3/5 of 280?
- How do you calculate a 5 percent raise?
- How do you calculate a diameter?
- How do you calculate a linear inch?
- How do you calculate a reverse split ratio?
- How do you calculate an object will float in water?
- How do you calculate annual salary into hourly rate?
- How do you calculate annual sales?
- How do you calculate cost of sales as a percentage of sales?
- How do you calculate fertile days?
- How do you calculate growth from previous year?
- How do you calculate growth percentage year over year?
- How do you calculate linear feet?
- How do you calculate net income?
- How do you calculate net income Percentage?
- How do you calculate occupancy rate?
- How do you calculate relative humidity?
- How do you calculate standard deviation?
- How do you calculate virus 4 log removal?
- How do you calutate a 4% raise?
- How do you change a decimal to a common fraction?
- How do you change feet into meters?
- How do you change improper fractions to mixed fractions?
- How do you change inches to millimeters?
- How do you convert a centimeter into a millimeter?
- How do you convert a percentage to a fraction?
- How do you convert degrees to minutes?
- How do you convert Farenheit to Celsius?
- How do you convert fractions to percent?
- How do you convert minutes to MPH?
- How do you determine if two lines are perpendicular?
- How do you divide 1/2 by 1/8?
- How do you do mean?
- How do you do partial-differences?
- How do you do the problem 11/16?
- How do you estimate?
- How do you explain decimals?
- How do you figure 3/8 of 64?
- How do you figure out 2/3 of something?
Here are 21 unanswered questions.