Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

How can I sue someone who lives in a different state?

1,022,560questions on
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0

go to guy house


Sue them in a federal court in your state. The court will then have jurisdicdtion over the defendant in the other state.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki