Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Caution! This will probably void your warranty, and you may damage your unit or lose your data. Proceed at your own risk.
- You will want to perform a hot-sync and backup the Palm LifeDrive volume to your computer before attempting this. This will ensure that even if you need to buy a replacement LifeDrive if you ruin this LifeDrive, your data will be safe.
- Turn off your LifeDrive, and slide the power switch into the Locked position.
- Pry off the rubber feet.
- Remove the screws and remove the bottom shell.
- Remove the inner shell.
- Remove the screws from the inner plastic frame and unplug the speaker wires from the motherboard
- Lift away the plastic frame
- Unplug the battery from the motherboard.
- Unplug the microdrive from the CF interface.
This question was asked on The HowTo Wiki.