Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The caste system in India is called Varna.
It is taught in the Vedas that each of the castes emerged limbs of Lord Vishu
- Brahmins (the priestly caste) emerged from the face of Lord Vishnu.
- Kshatriyas (the warrior caste) rose from the arms of Lord Vishnu
- Vaishyas (merchants) emerged from the thighs of Lord Vishnu
- Sudras (working class) emerged from the feet of Lord Vishnu.
- All of this symbolises that man emerges from the Divine and is on a journey of return to the Divine.
- Brahmins contemplate the Truth, which is verily Divinity
- Kshatriyas defend Truth against untruth
- Vaishyas discriminate Truth from untruth
- Sudras follow Truth in every day of their lives.