Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The milky way formed like this:
- A star is formed
- The star grows and becomes a supergiant star
- The star explodes in what is called a supernova
- The star becomes a black hole
- Matter (stars, planets, etc.) is attracted to the black hole and orbit it
- The matter spins around the black hole, to make our spiral galaxy