1,083,144 Pages
Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

This depends on the pain. If it is minor then you should just bite your lip and bear it. However if it is chronic you should see a doctor. You should also see a doctor if the minor pain is constant, persisting for over three weeks and if you had a major injury that caused the pain.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.