Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1. Stop driving.
2. Turn off the engine.
3. Let it cool down a bit and open the hood (not the Thunderbirds character).
4. Oh, and disconnect the battery.
5. Note the positions of the HT leads on the distributor cap. Remove them.
6. Release the clips wither side of the distributor cap and lift the cap off.
7. Tear up your note of the positions of the HT leads.
8. Replace the distributor cap if it is in good condition, or fit a new one.
9. Say "Oh no! I have no idea what order these HT leads should go in, and if I get it wrong I could wreck the motor."