1) Right-click on a blank space on your desktop. Scroll down and click "New." Scroll over and click "Create New Folder" or "Create Folder."
2) Type a name for the folder in the field that appears underneath the folder icon. This will be where you will put the pictures you are uploading to your computer.
3) Put your CD in your computer's CD-ROM drive.
4) Click the "Start" button in the bottom-left corner of your desktop.
5) Scroll up and select "My Computer." View the CD icon that is displayed in the window that appears.
6) Double-click on the CD icon. The contents of the CD will be shown in a window.
7) Find a picture that you want to upload to your computer in the window.
8) Right-click on a picture file that you want to move. Scroll down and click "Copy."
9) Double-click on the folder that you created in Steps 1 and 2. Right-click, scroll down and click "Paste." The picture file will appear in the folder.
10) Continue repeating Steps 7, 8 and 9 to upload more pictures to your computer.