Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

How do you call a man who like sex with man and woman?

1,038,808questions on
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

A man, as well as a woman who likes to have sex with both sides is called a bi-sexual.

An unscientific term for a person who enjoys both equally is "pansexual"

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki