- Use the keyboard keys Spacebar or Enter to select things.
- In forms, the Tab key can usually be used to scroll through the different controls, while Shift + Tab scrolls in the opposite direction.
- Ctrl + Tab can be used to scroll through tabs. Shift + Ctrl + Tab scrolls in the opposite direction.
- Alt + Tab scrolls through programs in the taskbar. Shift + Alt + Tab scrolls in the opposite direction.
- The spacebar can be used to check and uncheck checkboxes.
- In Windows, the MouseKeys feature allows to simulate a mouse through the numeric keyboard.
- In Windows Vista, Windows + Tab scrolls through programs using Windows Flip3D.