Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
First, you need schematics for it. You can find them:
- Can be bought from Tulip in Underworld.
- Inside the Power Substation (on the workbench) of MDPL-13 Power Station.
- Reward for Stealing Independence from Abraham Washington.
When you got the schematics, you need parts for the gun. The parts are:
- Fission Battery
- Pressure Cooker
- Steam Gauge Assembly
You can find those all over the Capital Wasteland.
Then you have to find a workbench. Locations of them:
- Megaton - Inside Craterside Supply.
- Rivet City - In the Market, and in The Capitol Preservation Society.
- Meresti Station - The Family's hideout.
- Jocko's Pop & Gas Stop - northwest of Tenpenny Tower. In the shack.
- Robco Facility - northeast of Tenpenny Tower.
- Upper level of one of the SatCom Array facilities.
- In your house/apartment, after purchasing the My First Workbench item from Moira Brown.
- In the tunnels from the Jefferson Memorial to the Citadel, located in a side passage. NOTE: The area around this workbench is radioactive.
- Hamilton's Hideaway
- Jury Street Metro Station - Inside, protected by 3 raiders.
- Pinkerton's hideout in the Broken Bow of Rivet City.
- Evergreen Mills Bazaar - Smiling Jack has a workbench in the northwest alcove of his store.
- Falls Church metro, in the Franklin Metro Utility room.
- Mechanist's Lair
- Bethesda Ruins - 3rd floor of Bethesda East building.
- MDPL-13 Power Station - Substation shack.
- Old Olney - in the Sewers.
- Greener Pastures Disposal Site - Against the south wall inside the Office building.
- Canterbury Commons - In Dominic and Machete's house.
- Little Lamplight - In the great chamber.
- Fort Independence - In the lower level.
- On the top floor of a destroyed Raider-occupied building, northwest of the Arlington Library.
- The Underworld - In Underworld Outfitters shop run by Tulip. The Underworld is in the main concourse in the Museum of History.
- National Guard Depot - One level below the floor you enter on, by a desk. Go down the stairs on the left as soon as you enter.
- Paradise Falls - Inside Lock and Load on the left side of the shop when you walk in.
- Enclave Crawler - Behind the repulsion field when you first enter it. (Broken Steel add-on)
- Engineering Core- At the 2nd level where you first enter. (Mothership Zeta add-on)
You can also find them at your house on Megaton or suite at Tenpenny Tower, if you're bought it.
Hope this helped!