Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Some languages don't just have 'hello'. Some, quite a few actually, have greetings for times of the day (like good morning). Having said that, here are a few that I know of.
- Ohayo goezaimasu (Ohio go-eh-zeye-mahs) Good morning
- Konichiwa (Ko-nee-chee-wa) Good afternoon
- Konbanwa (Kone-bon-wa) Good evening
- Hola (Hi)
- Buenos dias (Good Morning)
- Buenas tardes (Good Afternoon)
- Buenas noches (Good Evening)
Greeting IPA Translation Ciao /ˈtʃa.o/ (Hello/Bye) Salve /ˈsal.ve/ (Hello) Buongiorno /ˌbwɔnˈdʒor.no/ (Good Day, Good Morning) Buon pomeriggio /ˈbwɔn po.meˈrid.dʒo/ (Good Afternoon) Buona sera /ˈbwɔ.na ˈse.ra/ (Good Evening) Buona notte /ˈbwɔ.na ˈnɔt.te/ (Good Night)