- Verify the color of your dog’s gums.
- Watch your dog’s balance.
- Examine your dog’s bodily functions to check for irregularities.
- Listen to your dog’s lungs for signs of respiratory distress.
- Take your dog’s temperature with a thermometer designed for animals.
- Watch for signs of sudden appetite loss.
- Check your home and yard for potential dog poisons.
- Write down your dog’s symptoms in detail.
- Call your veterinarian.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.