God is being. Pure being. Every human being has a part of the being of God.
- Life means living with God. Life is God, as all life comes from God.
- The real purpose of life is to love, and to know that you have love inside you, and that love comes from God himself.
- God gives you complete freedom to follow your heart, and to make your own choices. Nearly all choices and all action has consequences, what the Hindus and Buddhists call karma. Only selfless action, action done because it is good in itself does not acquire karma. Action offered to God does not acquire any karma.
- God receives all people at the end of their life, with love.
- Religions have a code, like the Ten Commandments, their scriptures, and it is up to the believer to follow that. Codes for life are in the Bible, the Qur'an, the Vedas, the Dhammapada of the Buddhists. These codes or commandments help people to live together and to work together and to grow together.