Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

How does pregnant 17 year old petition the courts to be able to move out and into her boyfriend's parents home?

1,014,715questions on

Getting married would be reason enough to live with them. if you just want to live with him because he's your boyfriend and not because your parents abuse you, then it'll be harder. but you can try getting yourself emancipated, but most parents don't approve of that.

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki