While it would be difficult to say directly who is the stronger of the two without seeing them directly involved in a strength competition of some sort, it would be logically assumed that no, Kelly Kelly is not stronger than Beth Phoenix.
- Kelly Kelly started off in Ohio Valley Wrestling after being offered a contract through her modeling agency, with no wrestling experience, in 2006. Also, Kelly Kelly only weighs 108 lbs. and is only 5'5. 
- Beth Phoenix started off wrestling on her high school wrestling team. She made her professional wrestling debut in 2001. She also weighs 150 lbs and is billed at 5'7.
- Kelly Kelly is not stronger than Beth Phoenix because Beth Phoenix has:
- A 40 lb. weight advantage.
- A 2 in. height advantage.
- Amateur wrestling experience.
- More experience.