Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Anzac Day is a commemoration in Australia and New Zealand.
- It commemorates the sacrifices by Australian and New Zealand troops at in World War I
- It involves two services, a Dawn March and a service at 11 O'clock
- There is usually a march from the town to the Cenotaph, the war memorial in each town in Australia
- Anzac Memorial in Alice Springs