Fandom

Wikianswers

Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

Is there a really good MMORPG that I can play?

1,033,106questions on
Wikianswers
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

No is a horrible answer. The kind of game you would like to play depends on your likes and dislikes. World of Warcraft is decent, and I've heard that Maplestory is okay as well. WoW costs money to play though, and again, I don't know that much about Maplestory, but I think it's free.

Second Answer : Maplestory is free, however, since Nexon took control over it, they have added a lot of things that give advantages to paying players, over players who play it for free. For example, you can get rare items from Gachapon for paying real money, you can now buy Money and Experience, and equipment that is a lot more powerful compared to free equipment. I however, still play without paying, and do have some fun on it, despite being poor as hell. If you do play Maplestory, dont expect a welcoming reception, 90% of players are idiots, 9% are bigot's who think they are better than the other 91% of players, and the 1% left are very friendly and welcoming, yet are very hard to find.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki