1,086,291 Pages
Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

Go to a doctor and tell him you're addicted. You have to pay, though.

You go to any doctor in the Wasteland and say, "I'm think I'm addicted to something." He or she will offer to fix your addiction for 50 caps. Pay him or her and voila. You're no longer addicted.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.