Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

My grand exchange graphics are glitched, how can I fix it Jagex hasn't taken action for 2 months now on RuneScape?

1,022,357questions on
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0

First you file a report with a Consumer Protection department (every country has one) as the product you purchased (even computer time has a value if a non member) is regarded as faulty and refer that report to Jagex requesting a fix or compensation. Jagex state that they do not provide compensation but that is a falsehood as every company has to have such a procedure in place. Its part of the license to trade. If in America i would contact the Federal Authorities as this question relates to laws concerning the Internet.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki