RE: Request for Adminship
If you were previously a bureaucrat or admin, just ask this bureaucrat to give your rights back, you don't need to go through the process all over again if your rights lapsed or you stepped down. -- Ozank (Talk) 13:16, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm going to remove your request for adminship since I am not me should give your rights back whenever he's online next. -- Ozank (Talk) 13:23, February 20, 2013 (UTC)
The policy regarding cheating evolved from [[Forum: Blocking numbered questions|blocking numbered questions]] to cheating in general. Granted, policy discussions generally shouldn't be done between just two people, but no one else was active at the time. Three new sysops have joined since then, however, and they are aware of and agree with the policy as well (to the best of my knowledge).
I can't think of any other real policy changes that have occurred in your absence, though "best practices" have changed somewhat. For instance, categories are added to questions more conservatively (thus drastically increasing their usefulness). No one redirects questions to Why was my question redirected here anymore, since deleting and protecting the question from creation redirects them there automatically. You may have noticed my bot accidentally deleting your talk page cleaning up the redirects (sorry about that).
Other things that you may or may not have noticed have noticed are:
- There is now a chat room. It has its own set of (obvious) rules. Beware of bronies
- I created a new bot that tries to categorize new/recently edited questions. One of the categories should be particularly useful
- Rollback is now a distinct user group. Sysops as well as bureaucurats can give users rollback rights, rather then having them become admins right away
- That's the general plan for new admins, but I don't apply them to older ones unless I know they want them (since most of them are inactive). I'll promote you on them now; it'll take a couple minutes. I am not me (talk) 23:55, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, it's great to know that more admins are returning! ^_^ - TheUltimateH4M Talk 12:28, February 21, 2013 (UTC)
On the red card question
Sorry, I thought it was one of those generic book report questions, I had no idea that he was a soccer player, and the question lacked the tag. My mistake.02:27, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
Kinda important forum
Title fix for a page
For some reason, I cannot fix the part where "firstexpedition" is, I believe it needs a space there, but the resulting page has been "Protected from creation". Is there any way you could maybe fix this?09:36, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- Sure, where does the space need to be? Messi1983 (talk) 09:38, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
- "the_firstexpedition_" to should be changed to " the_first_expedition_to" 09:42, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry to bring this up again
I request that my account be unblocked on the Bully Wiki.
My request for bureaucrat rights
Hello, Messi1983. Could you please put forward your view on my RfB? I'm asking since our community is rather small/inactive and I'd like to get as much feedback as possible.
Regards, – Ozuzanna 20:58, April 25, 2014 (UTC)