Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- No. Jehovah's Witnesses came 19 centuries later...
- Jehovah's Witnesses emerged from the Bible Student movement, founded in the late 19th century by Charles Taze Russell, with the formation of Zion's Watch Tower Tract Society.
- Following a schism (split) in the movement, the branch that maintained control of the Society underwent significant organizational changes, bringing its authority structure and methods of evangelism under centralized control.
- The name Jehovah's witnesses, based on Isaiah 43:10-12, was adopted in 1931.
- Watchtower, the symbol of the Jehovah's Witnesses