Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

What are the changing shapes of the moon called?

1,022,387questions on
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0

The changing shapes of the moon are called Phases, and are the result of the earth's shadow passing over the moon.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki