Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In terms of their rate of lethality (not necessarily the number of people who die each year from infection), the most dangerous viruses are:
- Rabies (100% kill rate in most mammals; only a handful of humans have survived)
- Smallpox (50% to 90% mortality rate; no longer found in wild)
- Ebola virus (68% mortality rate)
- Anthrax (50% to 100% mortality rate, depending on strain)
- Marburg virus (60% to 90% mortality rate)