Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are actually several different types of pneumonia, each with a different cause.
- Viral pneumonia - caused by a viral infection
- Bacterial pneumonia - caused by a viral infection. Usually more dangerous than viral pneumonia
- Fungal pneumonia - rare form of pneumonia with a high mortality rate. Caused by a fungal infection
- Parasitic pneumonia - caused by infection with parasitic organisms, such as roundworms
- Chemical pneumonia - Not a "true" pneumonia, it is caused by aspirating an irritating chemical