Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
AEK is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- All Electric Kitchen, used in real-estate ads.
- Apple Extended Keyboard, a computer keyboard.
- Athletic Union of Constantinople, also known as AEK Athens, a sports club based in Athens, Greece
- AEK Athens FC, an association football club based in Athens, Greece
- AEK Athens BC, a basketball club associated with AEK Athens FC
- AEK Athens VC, a volleyball club associated with AEK Athens FC
- AEK Athens HC, a handball club associated with AEK Athens FC
- AEK FC Detroit, a fourth division football/soccer team in Detroit, U.S.A.
- AEK FC London Canada, a football/soccer team in Canada.
- AEK Waverley, a second division football/soccer team in Melbourne, Australia
- AEK Larnaca FC, in Larnaca, Cyprus
- AEK Patras FC, a fourth division football/soccer team in Patras
- AEK Peristeriou, a basketball (women) team in Athens
- AEK Tripolis, a basketball (women) team in Tripoli (Peloponisos)
- AEK Argous, a basketball (women) team in Argos (Peloponisos)
- AEK BC Stockholm, a basketball (men and women) team in Stocholm, Sweden
- Alfabetatze Euskalduntze Koordinakundea, "Coordination for Alphabetization and Teaching of the Basque language", an organization for the teaching of the Basque language.
AEK is also a rap group from Mission Texas.
|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's AEK article (authors)|