AEK is a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- All Electric Kitchen, used in real-estate ads.
- Apple Extended Keyboard, a computer keyboard.
- Athletic Union of Constantinople, also known as AEK Athens, a sports club based in Athens, Greece
- AEK Athens FC, an association football club based in Athens, Greece
- AEK Athens BC, a basketball club associated with AEK Athens FC
- AEK Athens VC, a volleyball club associated with AEK Athens FC
- AEK Athens HC, a handball club associated with AEK Athens FC
- AEK FC Detroit, a fourth division football/soccer team in Detroit, U.S.A.
- AEK FC London Canada, a football/soccer team in Canada.
- AEK Waverley, a second division football/soccer team in Melbourne, Australia
- AEK Larnaca FC, in Larnaca, Cyprus
- AEK Patras FC, a fourth division football/soccer team in Patras
- AEK Peristeriou, a basketball (women) team in Athens
- AEK Tripolis, a basketball (women) team in Tripoli (Peloponisos)
- AEK Argous, a basketball (women) team in Argos (Peloponisos)
- AEK BC Stockholm, a basketball (men and women) team in Stocholm, Sweden
- Alfabetatze Euskalduntze Koordinakundea, "Coordination for Alphabetization and Teaching of the Basque language", an organization for the teaching of the Basque language.
AEK is also a rap group from Mission Texas.
|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's AEK article (authors)|