Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Action Message Format, a protocol for object remoting
- Afghan Militia Force, as designated by various U.S. government agencies
- Alphamethylfentanyl, one of the first widely distributed designer drugs, responsible for the implementation of the U. S. Analog Act.
- American Machine and Foundry, a recreational equipment supplier
- Ameriflight, an airline with ICAO code AMF
- Ama Airport in Ama, Papua New Guinea, from its International Air Transport Association airport code
- AMF Bowling Center
- AMF Pension AB, a Swedish financial company
- Ammanford railway station, from its National Rail code
- Arab Monetary Fund
- Asociación Mundial de Fútbol de Salón (World Futsal Association), an international futsal governing body
- Atlantic Music Festival, an international music festival in the United States
- Attacking midfielder, in Association Football.
- Australian Military Forces, forerunner to the Australian Army Reserve
- Autorité des marchés financiers (France), French financial regulatory agency
- Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec), Canadian state of Quebec financial regulatory agency
- Automatic Mains Failure
- In Russian 'Aviatsiya Voenno-Morskogo Flota', literally "aviation of the military maritime fleet", the air-arm of the Soviet Navy from 1918 to 1991.
See also Edit