Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the job search wikis, it means "application acknowledged".
Ack is a common exclamation, of general or unwanted surprise
ACK as an abbreviation that may refer to:
- ACK (computing), a signal used in computing and other fields to indicate acknowledgement, including:
- ACK (TCP), a packet message used in the Transmission Control Protocol to acknowledge receipt of a packet.
- Acknowledge character, a control character used in ASCII.
- ACK (domain transfer), term used in transfer of domains.
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a fast, lightweight and retargetable compiler suite
- Acklington railway station (National Rail: ACK), a rail station in the United Kingdom.
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (IATA code: ACK), a Massachusetts airport (referring to Nantucket Memorial Airport).
ACK as a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a compiler suite used in Minix.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen, a German Christian church.
Ack may also refer to:
- Ack ack, a term for anti-aircraft artillery fire.
- ack, the name of a grep-like command-line tool built for software development environments.
|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's ACK article (authors)|