In the job search wikis, it means "application acknowledged".
Ack is a common exclamation, of general or unwanted surprise
ACK as an abbreviation that may refer to:
- ACK (computing), a signal used in computing and other fields to indicate acknowledgement, including:
- ACK (TCP), a packet message used in the Transmission Control Protocol to acknowledge receipt of a packet.
- Acknowledge character, a control character used in ASCII.
- ACK (domain transfer), term used in transfer of domains.
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a fast, lightweight and retargetable compiler suite
- Acklington railway station (National Rail: ACK), a rail station in the United Kingdom.
- Nantucket Memorial Airport (IATA code: ACK), a Massachusetts airport (referring to Nantucket Memorial Airport).
ACK as a three-letter acronym that may refer to:
- Amsterdam Compiler Kit, a compiler suite used in Minix.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Christlicher Kirchen, a German Christian church.
Ack may also refer to:
- Ack ack, a term for anti-aircraft artillery fire.
- ack, the name of a grep-like command-line tool built for software development environments.
|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's ACK article (authors)|