|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's BS article (authors)|
"BS" actually stands for a multitude of things. While "bull****" is the most common word used as "BS" and likely the one you are looking for, this also includes:
- Bahamas (ISO 2-letter country code)
- .bs, ccTLD for the Bahamas
- Bosnian language (ISO 639 alpha-2, bs)
- Bolívar, symbol for the Venzuelan currency, see Venezuelan bolívar
- Blocked Shot, in basketball statistics, see Block
- Blown Save, in baseball statistics, see Save (baseball)
- Brendan Shanahan, a professional ice hockey player
- Base Transceiver Station or just Base station, a node in a mobile telephony network.
- BS, NHK's satellite broadcaster mark of NHK-BS
- Broadcasting Satellite, a system of Japanese communication satellites.
- The BS- prefix associated with this satellite system has been used to refer to all games broadcast to the Satellaview, a satellite modem add-on for Nintendo's Super Famicom system in Japan.
- BellSouth, a United States incumbent phone company
- Bristol postal sorting office, the United Kingdom post code for the region in western England, see a List of postal areas in the United Kingdom.
- Backspace and the backspace control character in the C0 control code set
- BASIC or cyBASIC (file extension)
- BioShock, a first-person shooter created by Irrational Games
- Bubble sort, a sorting algorithm.
- BotServ (IRC Bot Server)
- Burning Sand, a physics emulator with a powerful scripting language.
- Beijing Subway
- British International Helicopters (BS), the IATA code
- Bridgestone, Japanese rubber conglomerate
- Bus stop, a place where a bus stops
- Barbra Streisand
- Baritone Saxophone, a musical instrument
- Bart Simpson, a character of the animated series; "The Simpsons"
- Benjamin Sisko, captain of the space station in the TV series "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
- Billy Sheehan, a bass player
- Black Sabbath, a heavy metal band formed in 1969
- Bonus Stage, a webtoon
- Blood Sugar, a single by Pendulum, see Blood Sugar / Axle Grinder
- Britney Spears, American Singer, dancer, songwriter, actress, author, pianist, director
- Bruce Springsteen, an American musician
- Back Stage
- Balance Sheet
- Bassas da India
- Bayerische Staatssammlung für Paläontologie und Geologie natural history museum collection code
- Bee sting, the act of being stung by a bee
- Bikram Samwat, calendar established by the Indian emperor Vikramaditya
- Bible study
- Big Sister family
- Bikram Sambat, the Nepali calendar
- Biuro Szyfrów, the agency that solved the Enigma machine with plugboard, the main German cipher device during World War II
- Black sludge, an oil deposit in engines, see oil sludge
- Blacksmith, a person who forges items out of metal
- Bologna sandwich, a type of sandwich
- Boundary stone
- Boy Scouts, see scouting
- Blood sugar in medical shorthand
- Bow string
- Bright Star Catalogue
- British Shipbuilders
- British Standards
- British subject
- British Sugar, private company
- BraveSentry, a clone of SpySheriff
- Broad Street
- Bumper Sticker, a sticker on the back of a vehicle's bumper
- Business Studies
- Ordo Basilianus Ssmi Salvatoris Melkitarum (Arrouhbaniat Albassiliat Almoukhalissiat/Institute of Consecrated Life), a Roman Catholic monastic Order