Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The initialism CPU often refers to a computer's central processing unit.
CPU may also refer to:
- Caudate/Putamen, also known as the striatum
- Central Policy Unit
- Central processing unit (musician), a psytrance project
- Columbia Pacific University, formerly based in California
- Commonwealth Press Union
- Communist Party of Ukraine, a Ukraine political party
- Computer Power User magazine
- Contract postal unit, an affiliate of the U.S. Postal Service
- CPU, a non-player character in video games
- Crime prevention unit, a category of police
- Critical patch update, software patches distributed by Oracle Corporation
Canadian Pud ungulates