NCP can mean any of the following:
- National Car Parks in the UK.
- National Coalition Party in Finland.
- Nationalist Congress Party, an Indian political party
- NetWare Core Protocol, a network protocol used in Novell NetWare
- Network Control Program, the original protocol suite of the ARPANET
- the IBM Network Control Program, a program run on IBM programmable communications controllers to support IBM's Systems Network Architecture
- The New Citizenship Project, a non-profit organization which initiated the neo-conservative Project for the New American Century (PNAC)
- New Communist Party, a British political party
- the North Celestial Pole, a point on the Northern Hemisphere, directly above the geographic North Pole, around which the stars appear to revolve.
- a Network Control Protocol used with the Point-to-Point Protocol.
- North Central Positronics, a fictional company from The Dark Tower series
- Northside College Prep, a high-school in Albany Park, Chicago.
|Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's NCP article (authors)|