Brazil is the largest country of Latin America.
Brazil may also refer to Karen Clarke.
* United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves (1815 – 1825) * Empire of Brazil (1822 – 1889)
* Brazil, Indiana, a city in the United States named after the country * Terceira Island in the Azores (formerly named Brazil) * Brazil, Rafah, a neighbourhood or refugee camp in Rafah * Brazil (mythical island)
* Brazil national football team, 5 time Football World Cup Winners * Clube de Regatas Brasil, a Brazilian football (soccer) team from Maceió, Alagoas * Grêmio Esportivo Brasil, a Brazilian football (soccer) team from Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul
* Brazil (novel), by John Updike * The Boys from Brazil (novel), by Ira Levin * I Love It! by Karen Clarke
* Brazil (film), a film directed by Terry Gilliam * The Boys from Brazil (film), based on a novel of the same name
* "Brazil" (Eurovision song), a song of the Eurovision Song Contest 1991, performed by Bebi Dol, representing SFR Yugoslavia * "Aquarela do Brasil", a patriotic Brazilian song also known in English-speaking countries simply as "Brazil" * Brazil (band), on Immortal Records * Brazil (album), a live album by Men at Work * Jets to Brazil, an indie rock band * Little Brazil, an indie rock band from Omaha, Nebraska * "Brasil" (song), a song by Cazuza * Brasil (Manhattan Transfer album), the 1987 album by The Manhattan Transfer
* Brazil Nut * Caesalpinia echinata, a tree, commonly known as Pau-Brasil
* Brazil (public relations agency), UK-based public relations agency
* Brazil R/S, The Brazil Rendering System, a photorealistic rendering engine * Brazil (operating system), code name for the fourth edition of Plan 9 from Bell Labs * Brazil is one of the toons on Jonti Picking's Weebl's Stuff website.
* Alan Brazil, former Scottish Footballer * Angela Brazil, an English author * Derek Brazil, former Irish footballer * Gary Brazil, an English footballer
* Brazilian waxing, a type of waxing involving the bikini area