Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tazti is a free download... cutting edge speech recognition software application created by Voice Tech Group Inc. Tazti runs on Windows Vista, XP, XP tablet and even on Windows 7 beta.
Key user features of Tazti:
- control iTunes music player by talking to your PC
- search bookmarks saved in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari by talking to your PC
- perform voice searches of Google, Yahoo MSN, Ask, Amazon, eBay, Digg, facebook, myspace and many other sites by talking to your PC
- create your own speech commands and associate any webpage to the command. can also associate a file or application so you can easily open it by speaking the new speech command
- logs you into and allows a user to navigate around facebook and Myspace by talking to your PC
- navigate the internet by talking to your PC
- eliminate thousands of keyboard keystrokes and mouseclicks by talking to your PC
Tazti is a free download at http://www.tazti.com
Tazti is pronounced "tasty".
Here is a link to the Tazti Youtube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1tt_aeIAM8
Tazti has a partnership with the Arthritis Foundation - Ohio River Valley Group with a co-brandd webpage. here is the Arthritis link: http://www.tazti.com/arthritis.html