1,082,757 Pages
Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

Eurotunnel Shuttle (previously known as Le Shuttle) is a shuttle service between Calais/Coquelles in France and Folkestone in the UK. It conveys road vehicles through the Channel Tunnel. Passenger and Freight vehicles are carried in separate shuttle trains.

The service is owned and operated by Eurotunnel, the Channel Tunnel owners.

Includes CC-BY-SA content from Wikipedia's Eurotunnel_Shuttle article (authors)

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.