Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

What is the term for a person who studies plants?

1,021,496questions on
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0

A person who studies plants is called a "Botanist"

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki