Welcome! Enter your question below. Please use words like "Who, What, Where, When, Why, How, etc..." in your question. Nothing to ask? Click here for a random, un-answered question.

What measure the change in velocity?

1,069,769questions on
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but in mechanics (physics), "change in velocity" is known as "acceleration". Acceleration is measured with an accelerometer.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.