Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Name: RMS Titanic
- Owner: White Star Line
- Port of Registry: Liverpool
- Route: Southampton to New York City
- Builder: Harland and Wolff yards in Belfast, UK
- Yard number: 401
- Laid down: 31 March 1909
- Launched: 31 May 1911
- Christened: Not christened
- Completed: 31 March 1912
- Maiden voyage: 10 April 1912
- Identification: Radio Callsign "MGY"
- UK Official Number: 131428
- Fate: Sank on 15 April 1912 after hitting an iceberg